Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Calling All Raw Vegan Entrepreneurs!




Photo of NYC banana stand from YouTube video posted byjwagzzchrono


I've never watched the TV show "Arrested Development." Well, maybe once for a few minutes, but I couldn't get into it. But there is something I just learned about the show that I love! Apparently the show features a frozen banana stand. And to promote the comeback of the show, the producers mounted an actual frozen banana stand in NYC, and the line of people waiting to buy frozen bananas was mega-long.

Why do I love this? Because it tells me some raw vegan entrepreneur ought to take this idea and run with it! The one on the TV show has frozen bananas covered in chocolate, which we know is not raw vegan chocolate. A raw vegan entrepreneur could launch a similar biz with frozen bananas dipped in chocolate made from a mixture of raw cacao powder, raw cacao butter, stevia, and any variations she or he wants to offer. Maybe dipped in chopped really-raw (unpasteurized) almonds, maybe cinnamon mixed into the chocolate, or even cayenne.

No comments: