Sunday, March 4, 2007

A Raw Foods Way to Use Gumball Machines

Blanc writes the following:

Thought I'd share this with you all:

For several years I've had a gum-ball container (the kind they sell at those candy stores where they also provide all those many-colored round candies) that I didn't know what to do with, since I don't consume anything which would work well for dispensing through that little opening. I tried nuts, but they don't work so well, either. I finally found something I could use it for: goji berries!

I had bought a large bag and had been snacking on them like crazy. It occurred to me that I could put them in the gumball container and pour a small handfull as I walked by. Kind of amusing to me, but I'm glad I kept the container and could put it to good use.

No comments: