Sunday, February 25, 2007

Buttery-Colored Dressing

I just created a dressing and I love the way it came out! It tastes great and is a captivating light yellow color.

Here's my recipe:

Judy's Buttery Colored Dressing

(These are the amounts for one serving; multiply according to how many people you're serving.)

The freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon
1 clove of garlic, grated
1 tablespoon raw sesame tahini
2 tablespoons flaxseed oil (I used Barleans, high lignan)
Celtic salt to taste

Whisk ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour into salad.

My salad today consisted of bite-sized pieces of turnip, turnip greens, kale leaves, and tatsoi, with a sprinkling of Zingerman's Wild Tuscan Fennel Pollen and the above-mentioned dressing. I was too hungry to take a picture so you'll have to imagine it.

No comments: